Lindsay Heath, LMT
What inspired you to choose this profession?
– Helping, comforting, and working with people has always been a passion of mine and massage therapy wraps all of that and more together in one peaceful setting.
Describe your strong points of the services you perform here at the spa?
– Relaxation is definitely a strong point for me. I have a very gentle and soothing touch.
Why do you love working at New Image Day Spa?
– I love everything about New Image. It’s beautiful inside and out, all the therapists and estheticians are very good at what they do. There are so many services available, and most of the products used are produced by the owner of the spa, Michelle.
What is your favorite service at the spa and Why is it your favorite?
– My favorite service at the spa is a Vichy Shower exfoliation because I love the soft light feeling of new skin cells after the dead layer has been removed and it’s also very beneficial to the health of the skin.
Tell a little about your personality & how it relates to the success of your profession.
– I have an “old soul” is what my mother tells me. I enjoy calm, quiet, relaxing settings. I love talking with and being around people and I think those are very important things to enjoy and be good at as a Massage Therapist.
What are your Hobbies and/or interests?
– Hobbies… I don’t really have a lot of hobbies, I love taking my 3 year old son and niece fishing, we go on trips to farms and petting zoos a lot when it’s warm, and I’m a huge fan of jigsaw puzzles and Disney Movies.
Why should a client choose to come experience the spa and have a service by you?
– Helping clients is very important to me, listening to your goals, concerns, and comforts needed always comes first and I always try to meet comfort expectations for each client. I truly believe that I am a good therapist and I always try to do the very best work that a can.