What makes Cirépil different from other waxes?
Cirepil Hair Removal is unlike traditional methods of waxing, Cirépil wax sticks to the hair rather than the skin, reducing the pain of waxing by 50%! Cirépil wax encapsulates the hair, removing it from the root while leaving the skin undamaged. When the integrity of the skin is uncompromised, there is reduced inflammation, redness, and down time for the client; making painful waxing a thing of the past! Cirépil believes, “It’s not just about what we remove, it’s about what we leave behind… Healthy Skin!”
At New Image Day Spa, we use an exclusive application method that will make your waxing experience a happy one!
- Less Painful: Cirépil adheres to the hair rather than the skin. Painful waxing is a thing of the past!
- Never Sticky: You can walk out the door and never feel “sticky” again!
- Less Redness: With its gentle hair removal, Cirépil ensures less inflammation and redness.
- Less Ingrown Hairs: Cirépil waxes remove all hair from its root; avoiding ingrown hairs associated with other traditional methods.
- No Discomfort due to Low Heat: Enjoy the comfort of our gentle, low temperature wax especially designed for sensitive skin.
- Long Lasting: Results can last 2 – 4 weeks. Up to 4 – 6 weeks when done regularly! There is no breakage using Cirépil. Hair is completely removed from its root.
Waxing with Cirépil is not just hair removal; it’s a complete beauty treatment.
You will love how smooth and soft your skin will feel after every service. You will experience an exclusive pre and post-wax service.
Here is how it works:
1. Exfoliate: To improve waxing results and reduce chances for ingrown hair, we recommend that you gently exfoliate 3 days prior to and after your waxing service using any of New Image Day Spa’s InSPArations Body Scrubs. Continue to exfoliate as much as 3 times a week to remove dead skin cells and keep your skin healthy and soft in between waxing.
2. Cleanse and prepare the skin: Your Cirépil wax professional will first prepare and cleanse your skin with Cirépil Antiseptic Blue Lotion, a low-alcohol cleanser especially recommended for delicate areas and sensitive skin. Next, a few drops of Cirépil Pre-Depilatory Jasmine Oil will be applied to the skin to ensure the wax adheres only to the hair and not the skin.
3. Time for “Happy Waxing” . . . Close your eyes and relax: Cirépil makes painful waxing a thing of the past. New Image Day Spa uses Cirépil Blue Hard Wax.
What is Hair Removal with Cirepil Hard Wax?
Established in 1936
Messieurs Perron and Rigot began the manufacturing of depilatory wax by hand in a Paris apartment delivering by tricycle! Changing times, names and hands through the years, the company established itself as a leader in depilatory waxing introducing the professional to Cirepil and Escential. Its current owner acquired the company in 2004 and brought his belief that Perron Rigot depilatory waxing is to be the premier beauty care treatment; a demanding art that requires quality products and true expertise. With their uncompromising commitment to excellence and progressive innovation, the Perron Rigot’ laboratory consistently maintains the highest level of integrity in their products. With remarkable foresight, best known for the Company’s patented, original “Cirepil Blue”, the line was imported to the United States in the 1990’s. After 5 generations of waxes, Perron Rigot continues to gain International recognition in more than 35 countries while being considered number one in the United States!
Cirepil, known the world over as one of the finest depilatory wax groups ever made, is produced by the same company that makes the world’s finest candles (Rigot). With over 62% of the French market alone, Cirepil stands out as an international leader in this ever competitive industry because of the unique characteristics that make these products user friendly and client comfortable.
A great wax that is known for it’s unique properties:
- A Wax that is applied at or just above skin temperatures (often 20-30 degrees below most waxes on the market)
- A Wax which contains fine anti-irritants as Titanium Dioxide and Jojoba
- A Wax with a soft creamy comfortable textures
- A Wax that is non-sticky
It is the leading NON-strip wax used by professionals in the market today. Strong superior results on all hair lengths and textures
Cirepil Blue revolutionizes waxing with a special polymer that “shrink wraps” the hair for ease of removal, particularly on difficult hair growths. Great for use for larger areas of the body through smooth application and low temperature, but applied without strips. It’s also a low temperature wax designed with soothing Jojoba Oil for the comfort and pleasure of our clients year round, whether in winter or in summer.