Water is the heart of the spa experience and now you have a day spa that takes water therapy seriously. Water is fundamentally transforming and is used for cleansing and purifying through showers, baths, compresses, and steam. Each treatment is designed specifically for your health and body needs.
*We have disposable undergarments that can be worn during your bath or you are welcome to wear a swim suit. Keep in mind that we take extra care to keep you modestly covered during your treatment.
What Typically Happens During Hydrotherapy?
- After 5 minutes – your blood pressure and pulse rates may begin to drop.
- After 8 minutes – your circulation improves in your hands and feet making them feel warmer.
- After 12 minutes – your muscles relax, becoming more receptive to passive exercise. Tissues become more pliable and responsive to stretching, encouraging the release of lactic acid and other toxins from your system.
- At 15 minutes – your minor aches and pains will often experience a temporary decrease in severity
Throughout the ages, people have realized the cleansing, healing, and restorative properties of water
Vichy Shower Exfoliations
|Ultimate Exfoliation – 1.5 hours||$100|
|Luxury Exfoliation – 1 hour||$80|
|Classic Exfoliation – 30 mins||$55|
|Add a Steam Experience Shower (15 minutes)||$10|
|Add a Scots Hose Water Massage (5 minutes)||$10|
|Add a Hair and Scalp Treatment (15 minutes)||$15|
Vichy Shower Exfoliations
Imagine escaping to a secluded tropical rainforest and lying under a warm, lavish waterfall washing away all of your stress. Get that same relaxation from an Exfoliation Treatment! Our Vichy Showers cascade warm water over your entire body through 7 individual showerheads suspended from a ‘rain bar’ as you lay on our cushioned hydrotherapy table. Your body will melt as a skilled technician uses one of our exclusive InSPArations Body Scrubs or Polishes to smooth and silken your body, remove dead skin cells, and increase circulation and cellular turnover. Variety of Body Scrub choices available.
Foster the benefits of water and touch…
Specialty Spa Bath
|Specialty 1 hr Hydrotherapy Spa Bath||$70|
|Private Bath (30 minutes, no massage)||$30|
|Private Bath 30 min. with Specialty Bath Mix||$45|
|Share the bath with a loved one for no additional price|
Specialty Spa Bath
Relax in a Zephyr Hydro-Therapy Bathtub while 48 heated air jets massage your body. During your indulgence, your can also benefit from chromatherapy, in which your chosen color of light corresponds to various body energy Our specialty Spa Baths are booked for one hour, and include your choice of bath salts as well as a head, neck, and shoulder massage during the bath or a rehydration massage after the bath with any remaining time from one of our professionals.
Further enhance your healing waters of wellness…
Many choices of Specialty Spa Bath are available, here are a few but many new options are available seasonally.
This unique bath has the perfect balance of Pain Relieving Therapeutic ingredients for soothing relief of arthritis, sore muscles and over-stimulate nerves. Relax, renew, refresh, and breathe easy with Analgesic/Sinus Therapy Spa Bath to open sinuses and relieve pain while energizing your spirit. This custom blend containing Mineral Rich Sea Salt and Epsom Salts will increase circulation, bring potassium and magnesium into the body and speed the detoxification process for maximum health. This custom blend contains sinus relieving blend of essential oils like, peppermint, menthol, wintergreen, tea tree, eucalyptus and spearmint.
This ultimate bath experience combines the wonders of color therapy, aromatherapy, sound and touch specifically designed to balance your Chakra Systems, the energy centers of the body. The five senses and the four elements are used to restore balance to tired, overworked bodies. After consulting with your therapist to design the chakra therapy to benefit your specific health need, you will relax by soaking in a sea bath blend in our hydro-tub. Surrounded by underwater jets, your bath will give you an underwater full body massage. We offer 7 specific exclusive Chakra blends of Baths depending on your specific health need which contain an exclusive blend of inland sea mineral rich salts, vital trace elements, and sea kelp, other specialty ingredients, infused with specific essential oils to balance your chakras, re-mineralize, beautify and soothe the skin.
- Root-Slimming/Contouring: Combination of lavender, juniper, cypress, grapefruit, fennel, Cinnamon, Geranium
- Sacral-Invigorating/Energy: Combination of ylang ylang, bergamot, sweet orange, cedar wood, peppermint
- Solar Plexus-Detoxification: Combination of lemon, grapefruit, cypress, thyme
- Heart-Pre-Post Operative: Combination of chamomile, lavender, goldenseal, ylang ylang, thyme, tea tree
- Throat-Anti-Aging: Combination of chamomile, juniper, comfrey, sandalwood, rosemary, geranium
- Third-Eye-Joint/Pain Relief: Combination of juniper, silver birch, eucalyptus, wintergreen, peppermint, ginger, lavender, marjoram
- Crown-Stress Reduction: Combination of lavender, tea tree, rosewood, orange blossom, clary sage
Therapeutic Steam Experience ShowerAromatherapy Steam helps:
- De-stress and relax the body
- Helps alter moods
- Lessens muscle tension & stiff joints
- Helps alleviate pain post workout and assists in the recovery process
- Eases cold and flu symptoms, clears the sinuses
- Increases blood flow and circulation
- Raises your metabolism
- Improves your complexion
|Add one or more personalized body products to your steam shower for an even more indulgent experience!|
|Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment||$5|
Therapeutic Steam Experience Shower
We use the healing power of steam with music and colored lights to soothe your body and cleanse your mind. Therapeutic steam showers are a natural detoxifier, and may help remove bodily impurities. It may enhance your breathing, leaving you with a sense of wellness. Rejuvenate the body and mind under the soothing waters of the rain shower head while you are enveloped by aromatherapy infused steam, listening to ambient music under healing colored lights.
As the shower fills with steam, you can also soothe tired muscles as you enjoy an invigorating water massages with 4 showerheads showering your body with hot water, and if you dare, pull our cold plunge for a blast of cold water after you get hot in the steam. This brings an immediate rush of blood through your system, as well as an exhilarating rush of natural energy. Just as hot water opens and cleanses the pores, cool water closes them back up again afterward. Includes Cold Plunge, Body Sprays and Rain Shower along with shower necessities.
Steam the Stress right out of your body…
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increase blood circulation
- Alleviate joint pain
- Ease pain from sore muscles or aching joints
- Burn calories
- Improve skin tone among other benefits
Our sauna is FREE to use before or after any spa service. It is a private Sauna and needs to be scheduled. Please make arrangements with our Service Coordinators and they will set it up for you.
FAR Infra-Red Sauna
An Infrared Sauna uses heaters to emit infrared light, a form of heat, which is absorbed by the surface of the skin. Traditional saunas heat the body by heating the air, and by radiation of heated surfaces in the room. An infrared sauna heats the body without heating the air. Our Infrared Sauna will provide you with immediate health benefits. Infrared technology removes toxins, reduces stress, improves skin conditions, burns calories, helps to reduce weight, reduces pain and the symptoms of aging, and also improves cardiovascular health.