· 1 cup sugar
· 1 cup flour
· 2 teaspoons baking powder
· 4 Dashes of sea salt
· ¾ cup milk
· ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
· Brown sugar
· fresh peaches, diced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put 1 teaspoon of melted butter into each regular size muffin tin. I used muffin paper liners and put the butter in the liners inside the pan.
3. With a wooden spoon or mixer stir together the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk, just till mixed.
4. Put ¼ C of batter into each muffin tin.
5. Add 1 tablespoon diced peaches on top of the batter.
6. Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
7. Bake for 12 minutes.
8. Let them cool almost completely before taking out of pan. Use a knife to loosen the edges then just lift them out.
Yield: 12 mini cobblers