Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- Please fill out all necessary forms prior to your arrival. The forms are automated and will be sent when the appointment is booked and again when the appointment confirmation is sent out. If you do not see the forms arrive by text and/or email, please notify us so that we may update our system with your correct information or arrive 30 minutes early to allow time to fill out the forms at the spa.
- Arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your scheduled service time to allow yourself enough time to prepare for your spa experience. Please note with a late arrival we will make every effort to accommodate your full appointment but this is frequently not possible. Your treatment will end at the scheduled time so the next guest will not be delayed. No adjustment to the price will be made due to late arrival.
- We want you to have a comfortable experience at New Image, and your modesty and privacy will always be respected. Please know that wearing undergarments is your choice. You may also choose to wear a bathing suit or shorts under your robe.
- Please remove all jewelry prior to your visit to the spa. We are not responsible for damaged, lost, or misplaced jewelry or articles.
- Please leave children at home unless they have an appointment. If they have an appointment, they must be with a parent or guardian during the spa at all times. Children may not be left unattended.
- All appointments will be secured with a credit card, prepayment, or gift card number.
- Kindly give a 24 hours notice to cancel or to reschedule your appointment. Unfortunately, it has become necessary to enforce our late cancellation policy. No-Shows or Late Cancellations will be billed for the full amount of the services. Holiday and weekend appointments require a minimum of 12 hours' notice to avoid a late cancelation fee. If you have an emergency please advise our staff asap.
- If you feel there is any chance you are unwell, kindly reschedule your appointment. If you are unsure if it is just allergies or a real illness, wear a mask to prevent the spread of illness.
- New Image is wheelchair accessible for most treatments. If you need assistance, please notify the staff when scheduling your appointment.
- Beginning October 1, 2021, our business hours have changed. We are open from 9 am to 9 pm, Monday – Friday. We are open 2 Saturdays per month for additional appointments upon request and will include a $30 after-hours fee per service/technician which is paid directly to the front desk and service technician providing a service on their day off. The hours of availability will vary.
- We will gladly reserve space and schedule the spa for your group services. Please ask the Spa Manager, Jordan for more information. See Information about Spa Party Planning here.
- Gratuities are not included in our prices. You may wish to leave your therapist compensation to reward them for their excellent service (15% – 20% is customary). A 20% gratuity will be added to groups of 4 or more.
- COMMUNICATION OF THERAPIST PREFERENCE: Our Massage Therapists and Estheticians are all professionally trained with extensive experience. Please let us know if you prefer a male or female. You may request a specific therapist when scheduling your appointment and we are able to look up the therapists that you have previously had if you do not remember their names. Please communicate clearly with your therapist regarding certain preferences to ensure the satisfaction of your spa service. This enables our staff to customize your service to fit your needs for maximum benefit to you.