- Kindly give at least 4 hours notice, preferably 24 hours, to cancel or to reschedule your appointment. No-Shows or Late Cancellations will be billed for half the amount of the services reserved or a minimum of $30 per service. Holiday and weekend appointments require a minimum of 12 hours notice to avoid a late cancelation fee.
- All appointments will be secured with a Credit Card. Please note that our staff does not have access to the credit card number once it is in our system and we guarantee this security. We accept all major credit cards and cash, we do not accept checks. We do not accept Spa Finder or Spa Wish Certificates.
- Please note that Appointments cannot be guaranteed for late arrivals. In consideration of all our guests and staff, late arrivals should expect to receive an abbreviated treatment and be billed the full treatment price. Arrival 15-30 minutes prior to your first treatment is requested, allowing ample time to check-in, shower, if desired and prepare for your treatment. Arriving late will simply limit the time for your treatment, reducing its effectiveness and your pleasure. Your treatment will end on time so that the next guest is not delayed or inconvenienced. We invite you to use our aromatic infra-red dry sauna and our relaxation room to lounge before and after your spa treatments at no additional charge. The sauna is a private treatment and must be scheduled to hold your time slot.
- At the time of order placement, pre-payment or available credit card on file for your account will be required for any special order of a product(s). Please plan to pick up special order 2-3 days after notification that the products is at the spa for you.
GIFT CARD POLICY:
- Purchased Gift Cards may not be refunded or redeemed for cash. If you are unable to use your gift card, we will gladly transfer it into someone else’s name. Lost or stolen gift cards can be looked up in our system and we can assign them a new number.
- If your Gift Card is about to expire and you will be unable to use it, please contact us prior, to extend the expiration date. We would rather you use your gift card and come visit us at the spa.
- If a Gift Card is purchased for one of our Seasonal or Monthly Specials, it must be used for that special within 3 months of the date of purchase to ensure the themed treatment products and/or treat is in stock. If it is not able to be used for the special offer, the dollar value of the card may be used towards any other spa purchase.
- Gift Cards come with a 1 yr expiration policy. In the event that your gift cards does not get used within a year after the date of purchase, we may extend this expiration for you with a fee of 20% of original value each year that it is extended, not to exceed 5 years.
- COMMUNICATION OF THERAPIST PREFERENCE: Our Massage Therapists and Estheticians are all professionally trained with extensive experience. Please let us know if you prefer a male or female. You may request a specific therapist when scheduling your appointment and we are able to look up the therapists that you have previously had if you do not remember their name. Do communicate clearly with your therapist regarding certain preferences to ensure your satisfaction. This enables our staff to customize your service to fit your needs for maximum benefit to you.
- CELL PHONE POLICY: New Image Day Spa is a refuge and sanctuary for you, and for others, and we need to separate from the outside world. Please turn off all cell phones before placing them in the locker, refrain from taking the phone with you in your treatment area or relaxation room. If you must have your phone, please ensure that the screen is dim and the phone is slienced.
- Remember to use your QUIET VOICE and speak softly throughout the spa AND in the treatment rooms to ensure our other guests will not be disturbed.
- If you are dis-satisfied with your service for any reason, please let us know. We want your spa experience to be incredible and would love the opportunity to demonstrate our superior customer service. Please contact us with concerns or compliments and if you write a review with your comments, please let us know your name.
Jordan@NewImageSpa.com (Spa Director)
- Who we are:
- New Image Day Spa, inc. Our website address is: https://newimagespa.com.
- What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Cookies & Contact Form:
- If you leave a comment or fill out a Contact Form on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Who we share your data with:
- We do not share your contact data with anyone. New Image Day Spa uses client data to contact our clients, book appointments and send marketing materials.
- How we protect your data:
- Our client records are maintained and stored on a secure server cloud based system called Meevo 2.